Here is GREAT news shared by ClaimSmentor sponsor Mariposa Ltd Claims regarding outstanding opportunities to continue your work as an independent adjuster AND receive a base salary and fantastic benefits:
Are You Looking for Financial Stability and a More Stable Way of Life as an Adjuster?
• Would you like to have a regular pay check every two weeks? • Do you need health insurance but cannot afford the monthly premiums or the cost to include your family members? • Have you ever thought about putting money aside for retirement, but it seems like you can never stay ahead and are always playing financial catch-up? • Has additional and continuing education been on your mind, but you simply cannot afford to allocate any funds into that bucket? • Is the price of gasoline getting you worried and discouraged? • Have you given any thought to staying at home and taking care of yourself and your family while working as a regional adjuster versus storm chasing catastrophe work?
Mariposa Insurance Services would like to talk seriously with you if you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions.
What You Can Offer:
• Delivery of quality customer service, policy interpretation, and cost control methodology. • Bring us your current regular business referred to you from carriers – 10+ daily claim assignments per month coming to you direct from insurance carriers. (do not count claim assignments from insurance adjusting companies) • You handle claims on your own or maybe you have a partner or family member helping you. • Three or more years of field experience as a property damage adjuster (commercial, liability/casualty experience is a plus). • Being a licensed adjuster.
What Mariposa Can Offer:
• We hire you as a full time Field Staff Adjuster, with the following offered benefits: o Health, Dental, Vision plans o 401 K with company contribution program o Company car with gas card o Cell phone o Laptop and all required software
• You receive a guaranteed annual base salary up to $40,000 (depending your experience and starting monthly claim volume) • You will receive additional claims to your own current load • You will receive a monthly commission up to 40% of the base fee charged to the carrier, less the base salary for the month • You are eligible for annual discretionary bonuses tied to performance metrics and company profitability. • You benefit from a solid company’s structure and support to ensure that you succeed as a Field Staff Adjuster
• The claims you receive from Mariposa, plus the claims you receive from your current clients fall within this salary/commission agreement. • All claims will be handled under the standards of Mariposa’s Adjuster Guidelines • As your business grows you will need to recruit qualified adjusting personnel to handle the volume and maintain the delivery of quality customer service and cost controls for the client carriers. • Once total assignments to you exceed 50 claims per month (average monthly run rate for three months), an additional 5% commission will be paid directly to you for all claims handled by your adjuster assistants.
• How long will it take to get on board? o About one week • Will there be a contract between Mariposa and me? o Yes, we will send you a copy to review before you make your decision • What kind of support will I get from Mariposa? o Mariposa is a well-organized independent adjusting firm with systems and expertise available to ensure that you have all the tools and support required to succeed in your job. • How will I be paid? o You will receive an EFT every two weeks representing your base salary as well as the commission from the previous pay period. • Do I have to incur the cost of fuel and automobile wear and tear? o No, you will have a company credit card for fuel and other legitimate ‘on the road’ expenses. The maintenance of the car will be direct billed to the company through specific service providers. • Can I see the fee schedule? o Yes, we can provide you will current schedules, however these are generally negotiated with individuals carriers, so they may differ or change from time to time. • How much money can I expect to make? o This depends on volume, of course, however we intend to grow your business to at least 30-50 claims per month on a regular run-rate. At 40 claims per month, you should gross approximately $100,000 per year.
Instructions to Adjusters for Consideration:
If you feel that your name is on this offer then we want you to contact us. You should provide a current resume along with a letter in your words that addresses why you qualify as a candidate and send to:
Brian Jones Brian.Jones@MariposaLtd.com
Be sure to identify in the subject line “Mariposa Owner/Operator “
You do not need to provide us with the names of the carriers you work with just yet. If the Mariposa Leadership Team feels you qualify based on the information you have provided, Brian will then send you an NDA agreement to protect you and Mariposa in a confidentiality agreement where we can freely discuss further details of the opportunity between the parties.
It is rare that I would endorse a particular adjusting firm due to the variables involved in evaluating an adjusting firm on important issues such as quality of their adminstration personnel, professionalism of staff, promptness of payments to adjusters, quality of claims management personnel,etc. However, I do STRONGLY endorse Mariposa Claims after working closely with them since the inception of ClaimSmentor in 2005 and their continued committment to mentoring and support of the ClaimSmentor program. I endorse them not because they are a ClaimSmentor sponsor but because of the long term relationship we have developed where I have gotten to know first hand the quality and dedication of the owners of this firm and their managers and importantly that I have gotten fantastic feedback from all independents I have staffed for them over the years during many catastrophe events who consistently report back that Mariposa provides an outstanding CMS Claims Management System (hosted by Click Claims at www.clickclaims.com) , a quality management staff, a friendly and available group at their home office who process assignments and adjuster payments, and…need I say more? One thing I will definitely add- if you are not interested in doing quality work or try to be a turn and burn adjuster then this offer is NOT for you!